Phone: +386 (0)7 36 91 230
Did you know?
The universal grater has been the most popular choice for business gifts (along with the Garlic Slicer – G2 model, three-part set, and the Green Press plastic bottle and can crusher).
Contact us for more information about prices.
Do you need a nut grater for quick decoration? The universal grater is a small kitchen utensil for grating smaller amounts of nuts or Parmesan cheese. Serve fresh grated nuts on steaming pancakes or decorate a cup of warm cappuccino with grated chocolate.
Use the grater to conveniently grate:
- Hazelnuts, nuts, almonds, nutmeg
- Parmesan cheese
- Dry bread for breadcrumbs, horse radish
Grate with ease and leave the hard work to the grater’s threads. You can grate hazelnuts and nuts or nuts and chocolate at the same time, since the grater has two chambers. Be creative and use decoration to make your dishes even tastier!
In contrast with a nut grater, you can use the universal grater for sprinkling nuts or chocolate on already prepared dishes right before you serve them. You can also use this kitchen utensil to grate Parmesan cheese or softer cheeses on your tasty pasta.
Use the cover at the bottom of the grater for storing food after use. This way hazelnuts can stay in the grater for a few days and don't make any mess on the kitchen shelve.
- Open the universal grater by turning the locking ring to the left and remove the top part.
- Fill the food items to be processed, e. g. nuts and almonds, into the rotating barrel (approximately the same quantity in both halves of the barrel).
- Secure the top part back into the barrel and close the universal grater by turning the locking ring to the right as far as the stopper.
- Grate nuts by turning the knob to the right in a clockwise direction.
When you are not using the grater, always keep the locking ring in the left position as far as the stopper (open).
Maintenance and materials
Clean the universal grater before you use it for the first time. You can clean all parts with warm running water or in a dishwasher.
- The grater is made out of food safe and quality ABS plastic.
- The blade parts are made of stainless steel.
Please login or connect with Facebook to rate and review this product.