Phone: +386 (0)7 36 91 230
Status Minivac vacuum packing machine
Contact us for more information about prices.
Smallest vacuum packing machine from Status. Ideal for small city appartments, where storage is a challenge. The machine is compact but still offers all the benefits of storing food in vacuum.
Save time and money by vacuum packing your foodstuffs. Storing in vacuum prolongs the food´s shelf life up to 4 times. Use it for vacuum packing dried and fresh meat, fruit and vegetables, and nuts.
New in 2018: now available in white colour.
Minivac is a household vacuum packing machine for modern, city families. Use it for long term food storage in vacuum bags. Minivac is simple to use and efficient. The food will be stored in a completely natural way and it will stay fresh longer, saving you time and money.
Due to its functionality it is suitable to store on kitchen top where it can be conventionaly used every day.
Vacuum pressure: -550 mbar; pump volume: 9 l/ min.
Minivac can be used for automatic and manual vacuum packing.
Automatic vacuum packing function (dry meat, nuts, carrots)
- Place the items to be vacuum packed in the bag.
- Make sure that inner surfaces (for the sealing edge) are clean, dry and free from food particles.
- Place the filled bag on the work surface in front of the appliance and pull it to the middle of the Vacuum Channel. Make sure that the bag placed on the Sealing Strip is completely smooth (not creased).
- Close the appliance and activate the VAC Seal Button.
- Press on the lid on the Press and Hold Labels and hold it down for a few seconds. The bag will be vacuum packed and sealed automatically. Due to high vacuum pressure the lid stays closed while the machine operates. If the lid opens during this process then press the lid down firmly.
- When the sealing process is complete, wait for the lid to release automatically or unlock it with the unlock button and remove the bag. Check the seal - it should be smooth and transparent over its whole width.
Vacuum packing of foods which can be easily crushed (fresh fruit, salads, mushrooms, bread, pastry)
- Place the items to be vacuum packed in the bag. The bag should be at least 5 cm longer than the area containing food stuffs.
- Make sure that inner surfaces to be sealed are clean, dry and free from food materials.
- Place the filled bag on the work surface in front of the appliance and pull it to the middle of Vacuum Channel. Make sure that the bag placed on the Sealing Strip is completely smooth (not creased).
- Close the lid and press it with both hands on the PRESS AND HOLD marks. Activate the VAC Seal button and keep the lid pressed down for few seconds.
- When you are satisfied with the amount of the air removed or when the liquid starts pouring towards appliance, press the STOP button. Immediately after press the Seal button to seal the bag. During sealing the light (Seal) illuminates.
- Wait until the lid lifts slightly and check the seal, it should be transparent and uniform.
STATUS Minivac is an electric machine and needs to be disconnected from power prior to cleaning. Clean the machine with a smooth, slightly damp cloth. Keep the machine away from water.
- STATUS Minivac vacuum packing machine
- User manual
Please login or connect with Facebook to rate and review this product.