Phone: +386 (0)7 36 91 230
STATUS FV500 vacuum packing machine
Contact us for more information about prices.
Status FV500 vacuum packing machine is perfect for smaller kitchens and active people who prefer convenient food storage, but do not vacuum pack larger amounts of food daily.
It enables long term and quality vacuum storage of meat, meat products, vegetables, fruits, fish and other food items.
STATUS FV500 is simple to use.
Vacuum packing machine FV500 is developed and produced in Slovenia, Europe.
It will be valued by those who prefer convenient food storage and do not vacuum pack larger amounts of food at once. Ideal for smaller kitchens as it can be put away in almost every drawer.
- Automatic and manual vacuum packing function for delicate foods.
- The machine creates negative pressure of -650 mbar.
- Pump volume: 12 litres per minute.
- Lifespan: approx. 6 000 vacuum packing cycles.
It is very simple. Below is the brief user manual for vacuum packing using vacuum bags.
The automatic vacuum function for solid foods and dried meat products:
- First make a bag out of the foil roll. Cut the needed length, place the edge of the bag on the sealing strip, close the machine and press the Seal button.
- Place the food in the bag, close the machine and press the Vacuum Packing of Bags button.
When vacuum packing sensitive foods and food containing plenty of water (cucumbers, cabbage, fresh meat, etc.) use the manual function and side locks:
- Place the food in the bag, lock the machine with side locks and press Vacuum Packing of Bags/Start button.
- When enough air is sucked out, press the Stop button.
- Unlock the machine. The food in the bag is ready to be put in the freezer.
STATUS FV500 is an electric machine and needs to be disconnected from power prior to cleaning. Clean the machine with a smooth, slightly damp cloth. Keep the machine away from water.
Included in set
- STATUS FV500 vacuum packing machine
- 3 small vacuum bags, size 200 mm x 280 mm
- 3 large vacuum bags, size 280 mm x 360 mm
- 1 narrow foil roll, size 200 mm x 1500 mm
- 1 wide foil roll, size 280 mm x 1500 mm
- 1 accessory hose for vacuum packing with containers and other vacuum accessories
- 1 foil cutting blade
- 1 user manual
LITTLE SECRETS OF VACUUM PACKING
By means of vacuum packing, i.e. removing air from packaging using a manual or electric pump, a suitable environment required to extend the freshness of food can be established. the process of vacuum packing creates negative pressure in containers or bags.
- It is healthy and the only natural way of food storage.
- Extends the shelf life and freshness of food. The hermetically sealed space slows down oxidation and holds up any undesired effects.
- It is hygienic and prevents offensive odours. Containers and bags can be stored one on top of the other. All materials are suitable for use in the food industry and do not permeate odours.
- It saves time and money. You spend less time shopping for groceries and produce less food waste.
- It is practical, quick, simple to use and efficient. All you have to do is read the user manual carefully. Users who have already tried vacuum packing are impressed and recommend it to others as well.
Please login or connect with Facebook to rate and review this product.