Phone: +386 (0)7 36 91 230
Foil rolls, 12-set
Contact us for more information about prices.
Vacuum packing is a natural way to prolong the shelf life and freshness of food. Vacuum packed food stays tasty and fresh.
Foil rolls are used for making bags of desired length, which you then vacuum pack with a vacuum packing machine.
- foil rolls for salami, 5 pieces; dimensions: 120 x 3000 mm,
- narrow foil rolls, 4 pieces; dimensions: 200 x 3000 mm and
- wide foil rolls, 3 pieces; dimensions: 280 x 3000 mm.
Vacuum rolls are developed and produced in Slovenia, Europe.
Food can be kept tasty and fresh by storing it in a natural way with the use of quality vacuum packing foil. Foil’s special structure guarantees impermeability and preservation of vacuum packed food.
Status foil rolls are distinguished by several key features that are essential for quality food storage. Bags made from foil rolls are:
- food safe,
- neutral in taste and smell,
- reusable and
- useful as cooking bag ("sous vide").
Use foil rolls to make vacuum packing bags of desired length.
- Determine the length needed.
- Cut the foil in a straight line and place it on the sealing strip of your vacuum packing machine.
- Press the Seal button.
- Wait for the vacuum packing machine to finish the sealing process.
When the bag is made, place the food into the bag and vacuum pack it.
- Place the filled bag between both sealing strips of your vacuum packing machine.
- Close the lid and press the Bag button.
- Wait for the machine to suck out air and finish the vacuum packing process.
Enjoy your safely stored and tasty food!
Maintenance and Materials
Vacuum packing foil can be reused for different foods. Clean the foil in your dishwasher or under tap water. Before reusing it, make sure it is completely dry.
- Vacuum packing foil is made of double layer foil. Polyamide layer functions as an impermeable material and polyethylene layer as a sealing material.
- The foil is 100 and 130 µm (microns) thick, which is a professional thickness (conventional bags are 20 µ thick).
Status Production Capacity
Status vacuum packing foil is being produced in Metlika under strict supervision of trained professionals. The equipment for foil production is the result of our own knowledge and is being upgraded and improved on a yearly basis. More than 85 tons of material are used for foil production every year. The foil is being sold in countries around the world under its own brand and under brands of partner companies.
Please login or connect with Facebook to rate and review this product.