Phone: +386 (0)7 36 91 230
Did you know
Why vacuum pack? Because it extends the quality and shelf life of food up to four times – the food you save for the winter, as well as the one you store in vacuum containers in your refrigerator every day. With the help of a vacuum packing machine you can store dried meat products, fresh meat and fish, fresh vegetables and vegetables blanched for the winter, cheeses, pasta, dried fruit, bread and other food.
STATUS HV500 Vacuum Packing Machine with accessories, 14-piece set
Contact us for more information about prices.
We recommend STATUS HV500 and its set of vacuum accessories to all those who are aware of the importance of vacuum packing and want to try it out, but do not know where to start.
The set includes one product from each group of vacuum packing accessories – two vacuum containers (0.5 and 2 litre), a universal vacuum lid, Power Seal fastener, vacuum packing machine STATUS HV500, 6 vacuum bags and two rolls of foil. STATUS HV500 is intended for smaller households with demanding users.
The only set of its kind on the market! A very affordable price for 14 products in one set!
Vacuum packing machine HV500 and set of vacuum accessories are developed and produced in Slovenia, Europe.
ABOUT STATUS HV500 VACUUM PACKING MACHINE
STATUS HV500 is intended for users who like simplicity and do not vacuum pack large quantities of food daily, but still demand excellence from their stored foods. We recommend it for smaller households that store vegetables from their home garden and produce smaller quantities of dried meat products.
The machine is small, so it fits on every kitchen counter. It is a great choice for families living in cities that value quality food and enjoy healthy nutrition throughout the year.
STATUS HV500 has the following properties:
- Automatic vacuum packing function (the machine vacuum packs food and automatically stops the process when it reaches negative pressure of -750 Mbar)
- Manual vacuum packing function for vacuum packing sensitive and soft foods (the process is stopped manually)
- Accessory hose for vacuum packing Status vacuum containers and other vacuum accessories
- Protective container for excess liquid
- Electronic system adapted to approx. 10.000 vacuum packing cycles
ABOUT VACUUM ACCESSORIES
You can store all kinds of food in a vacuum container and prolong the freshness for up to four times.
- The 0.5 litre container can hold coffee, sugar, herbs, sweets, nuts and other small foods or pieces of food,
- while the 2 litre container can hold slices of bread, buns, carrots, potatoes, apples, etc.
- The universal vacuum lid is intended for opened food – if sealed with a Status lid, its durability will be longer.
- Close vacuum bag with the Power Seal fastener. Food will be saved airtight.
- All the mentioned accessories can be vacuum packed by using the vacuum sealer or hand vacuum pump.
- Each basic set of Status’s vacuum packing machines includes 6 vacuum bags and 2 foil rolls – just enough for a taste.
HOW TO USE STATUS HV500
The automatic vacuum function for solid foods and dried meat products:
- First make a bag out of the foil roll. Cut the needed length, place the edge of the bag on the sealing strip, close the machine and press the Seal button.
- Place the food in the bag, close the machine and press the Vacuum Packing of Bags button.
When vacuum packing sensitive foods and food containing plenty of water (cucumbers, cabbage, fresh meat, etc.) use the manual function and side locks:
- Place the food in the bag, lock the machine with side locks and press Vacuum Packing of Bags/Start button.
- When enough air is sucked out, press the Stop button.
- Unlock the machine. The food in the bag is ready to be put in the freezer.
Vacuum packing other vacuum accessories (containers, lids, jar, etc.) with STATUS HV500:
- Use the hose with connector. Adjust the accessory hose on the vacuum packing machine and the bell-shaped part on the valve of the vacuum container.
- Press Vacuum Packing of Container.
USAGE OF VACUUM ACCESSORIES
- Before usage, wash the vacuum containers and lids. Make sure that the edges of the container, sealer and lids are clean and dry.
- Close the container with the vacuum lid and press the handles down./ Place the universal vacuum lid on the container. Make sure that the container edge is straight./ Close the bottle with the cork.
- Place vacuum pump precisely on the valve located in the middle of the lid.
- Vacuum the air from the container by pulling and pressing the pump several times until noticing significant resistance (approximately after 5-10 repetitions).
- Open the container with your index finger by pushing the valve on the lid in either direction (you will hear the sound of air flowing). Fold up the lid handles and remove the lid from the container.
Maintenance and materials
STATUS HV500 is an electric device and must be unplugged from the electrical circuit before cleaning. Clean it with a slightly damp cloth. Keep the machine away from water. We recommend that you thoroughly clean it after each usage.
The vacuum containers and lids can be washed with regular dishwashing products. Do not use scrapers, abrasive sponges or cleaning cloths and strong cleaning products. Be careful not to scratch or damage the closing parts when cleaning (edges of containers, gaskets and valve connectors for pump).
All containers are made of BPA FREE material.
The lid gasket, pumps and valve are made from silicone, other parts from ABS plastic, ensuring the longevity and usability of products.
Included in set
The 14-piece set includes:
- 1 STATUS HV500 vacuum packing machine
- 1 narrow foil roll, size 200 x 1500 m
- 1 wide foil roll, size 280 x 1500 mm
- 3 small vacuum bags, size 200 x 280 mm
- 3 large vacuum bags, size 280 x 360 mm
- 1 rectangular vacuum container, 0.5 litres
- 1 rectangular vacuum container, 2 litres
- 1 universal vacuum lid, size 13 cm
- 1 Power Seal fastener
- 1 manual vacuum pump
STATUS HV500 has a two years warranty with the evidence of a signed warranty certificate.
Do not use the vacuum packing machine to pack foods containing a lot of water! In case liquid accidentally enters the system, the protective container at the bottom of the device allows for smaller amounts of excess liquid to gather and be removed.
A vacuum slows but cannot prevent the growth of bacteria, so always store food in a refrigerator. In case the manual vacuum pump stops gliding properly after longer periods of usage, we suggest you apply a small amount of paraffin or edible oil on the inner part of the pump handle.
Please login or connect with Facebook to rate and review this product.