Phone: +386 (0)7 36 91 230
Fruit, vegetable and herb dehydrator
Contact us for more information about prices.
An excellent food dehydrator for drying all sorts of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and herbs
- apples, pears, lemons,
- kiwi, plums,
- peppers, carrots, leek,
- celery, elder,
- chamomile, mint and others.
No need for tray rotation. An even distribution of drying power on all trays and within each tray, as the air circulates inside the dehydrator. Drying trays are in two heights and a special tray covering is designed for drying smaller food items and herbs.
An excellent food dehydrator for drying all sorts of fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and herbs (e.g. apples, pears, lemons, kiwi, plums, peppers, carrots, leek, celery, elder, chamomile, mint and others).
- No need for tray rotation. An even distribution of drying power on all trays and within each tray, as the air circulates inside the dehydrator.
- Drying trays in two heights and a special tray covering designed for drying smaller food items and herbs
- Adjustable temperature of drying from 35 °C to 68 °C.
- Dishwasher-safe trays.
- Quiet operation.
- User manual with numerous suggestions and tips to facilitate the drying process.
- FREE: Status’s V-shape slicer that enables you to slice food items intended for drying quickly and easily. Adjustable thickness of slices (from paper thin to 6 mm thick) and slicing blade sharp enough to even slice salami!
- FREE: Mechanical day timer
- Before using the dehydrator for the first time, read the user manual carefully.
- Prepare the food you want to dry and follow the recommendations set out in this user manual. The food selected for drying can be cut with the supplied V-Shape Slicer. It is recommended to dry harvested food items as soon as possible.
- Always select the best quality produce at the peak of ripeness and flavour. Before drying, wash the selected fruits, vegetables or herbs and remove excess parts. Cut away any bruised or damaged sections and use those for other purposes.
- Lay food pieces evenly on trays and do not overlap them. In this way you will enable the air to circulate evenly inside the dehydrator.
Be creative and prepare your own tasty snacks. Drying food can be fun. Experiment with different drying techniques and soon you will be able to produce dried fruits, vegetables or herbs in line with your wishes and needs.
The set includes
Please login or connect with Facebook to rate and review this product.