Phone: +386 (0)7 36 91 230
Food storage container, 0.75L
Contact us for more information about prices.
Small rectangular container for storing coffee, tea, nuts, spices and a whole lot more! Neatly store and impermeably seal your food.
For tidy shelves, cabinets and refrigerator, use Status’s food storage containers. Moreover, maximise the use of precious space with rectangular containers, which can be placed one on top of the other. If you have the whole set, place the empty containers one inside the other.
We made sure to make our containers visually even more appealing and to everyone’s taste. The 0.75L container is suitable for storing coffee, sugar, tea, nuts, jelly beans, spices, cheese, salami etc. Don't worry. The odour will not spread in the kitchen or refrigerator and the container will not absorb colour.
The most important advantages:
- Convenient storing of smaller foods.
- Hermetically sealed food.
- Since containers are transparent, their content is visible.
- Quality and food safe materials – containers do not absorb colour or odour of stored food.
- Suitable for use in freezer and microwave oven.
In the Status's containers different types of food can be stored and protected from external influences. This way cabinets and refrigerator stay clean and tidy. Since containers are transparent, you can immediately see their content.
The 0.75L container is the smallest container from the series under the working name of lock containers.
- Length: 18.5cm
- Width: 15cm
- Height: 7cm
You can place the 0.75L container on top of the 1L container when full and inside the 1.5L container when empty.
Due to its small volume, the container is convenient for use on trips – for storing food or precious personal objects.
- Wash the container before using it for the first time.
- As soon as the food is placed in the container, cover it with a lid.
- Lock the handles and push them downwards.
- Open the container by pushing the handles on top of the lid upwards and outwards to remove the lid.
Suitable for use in freezer and microwave oven.
How to maximise the use of space when you have six containers of different volumes? When empty, they can be placed one inside the other. When full, they can be placed one on top of the other.
- Empty – one inside the other: 0.75L inside 1.5L inside 3L
- Full – one on top of the other: 0.75L and 1L on top of 1.5L and 2L on top of 3L and 4L
We recommend you equip your kitchen with containers of all volumes. Use them to get maximum space for storing food. They take up minimum space when empty. Isn’t this great?
Maintenance and materials
Containers can be cleaned with a normal detergent or in a dishwasher.
We have chosen SAN material. Its most important properties are that it is a thermal insulator and that it does not absorb odour or colour. It is also light and flexible so that it can be processed until transparent. SAN is BPA free.
Handles are made of ABS plastic. Valves are made of silicone. All materials are food safe and have a long-term durability.
Please login or connect with Facebook to rate and review this product.