Phone: +386 (0)7 36 91 230
6-piece set of vacuum lids
Contact us for more information about prices.
Vacuum lids turn your existing dishes, jars and cans into vacuum containers keeping food fresher and healthier longer. Lids are reusable over and over.
Lids allow you to vacuum seal food from opened tins, bags or containers and leftovers in your own cooking dishes, bowls and containers. They fit onto different-sized containers, bowls, tin cans, glasses, metal and stainless steel cooking pots, plastic, glass or ceramic dishes and glass jars.
6-piece set of vacuum lids includes:
- vacuum lid 1 (diameter 6 cm for dishes/glasses with an inside diameter of between 2.5 and 5 cm)
- vacuum lid 2 (diameter 8.2 cm for dishes/glasses with an inside diameter of between 4 and 7.5 cm)
- vacuum lid 3 (diameter 13.5 cm for dishes/glasses with an inside diameter of between 6 and 12 cm)
- vacuum lid 4 (diameter 21 cm for dishes/glasses with an inside diameter of between 10 and 20 cm)
- vacuum lid 5 (diameter 25.5 cm for dishes with an inside diameter of between 18.5 and 24.5 cm)
- Manual vacuum pump
Prerequisites: The edge of the container must be smooth, which means it should not have any damage, such as notches, curvatures, indentations, lid clips or any other damage/decorations.
- It is necessary to use Status vacuum pump.
- Pump the air out in seconds. Just place the pump in the middle of the Lid, a few pumps and the food is hermetically sealed.
- Done! The freshness and shelf life of foods is extended.
Always wash the Vacuum Lid thoroughly by hand or in the dishwasher with conventional detergent before it is used for the first time. The wide silicone ring on the underside of the Vacuum Lid can be removed for cleaning.
To ensure smooth operation of the pump, the pump should only be cleaned with a moist cloth. To ensure smooth movement, the outer tube should be lubricated on the inside with edible oil. Do not wash pump in the dishwasher. After some time the pump is not slipping that good anymore. To ensure smooth movement, the outer tube should be lubricated on the inside with edible oil.
Please login or connect with Facebook to rate and review this product.