Phone: +386 (0)7 36 91 230
NEW 4-piece set of glass vacuum containers
Contact us for more information about prices.
Status glass vacuum containers are made of highquality borosilicate glass and are therefore thermal shock resistant. Suitable for temperatures from -20°C to 300°C. They can be used in the freezer, fridge, oven, microwave oven and the dishwasher.
Glass vacuum containers can be used for baking, serving, storing leftovers in vacuum and reheating them all in one dish. They are inevitable in every home.
- glass vacuum container with lid volume 0, 5 litre,
- glass vacuum container with lid volume 1, 5 litre,
- glass vacuum container with lid volume 3 litres and
- hand vacuum pump.
Glass containers are designed for maximum use of space and can be nested for compact storage.
- Wash the container before using it for the first time.
- As soon as the food is placed in the container, cover it with a lid.
- Remove the air from the container bc actuating the pump several times.
- To open the container, press the valve in the centre of the lid.
- The calendar on the lid allows you to mark food’s shelf life or the date when the food was stored.
Glass vacuum containers and lids should be cleaned prior to initial use. It can be cleaned with normal washing up liquid or in the dishwasher.
Containers are made of highquality borosilicate glass, which is thermal shock resistant.
Please login or connect with Facebook to rate and review this product.