- Silver recognition for innovation, awarded by the Chamber of Commerce of Dolenjska and Bela krajina (2010) – Green Press Plastic Bottle and Can Crusher;
- Bronze recognition for quality, innovation and market potential of a product, awarded at the International Trade Fair in Celje (MOS 2009) by the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia – Power Seal & Bag – system for storing food in air-tight sealed bags;
- Silver recognition for innovation, awarded by the Chamber of Commerce of Dolenjska and Bela krajina (2007) – Multipurpose Slicers of Fruit and Vegetables (Model C3 with exchangeable blades and Model C4, a 6-section wedger);
- Golden recognition for innovation, awarded by the Chamber of Commerce of Dolenjska and Bela krajina (2005) – Onion Cutter;
- Netko 2004 – award for the best business website in the category of best online shops.
Patents and certificates
Compliance with numerous standards and usage of quality materials speaks for the quality of our products. We own several patents and certificates – independently or with our associated company.
SIQ Certificates of Suitability
- All models of vacuum packing machines
All our materials are safe to be used with food. Some of these are:
- Ceramic core of the Spice Grinder under the patent of CrushGrind® – a very similar material is used for Formula 1 pistons and has a 10-year warranty.
- PA/PE – polyamide and polyethylene for vacuum packaging bags. The excellent quality of bags and foil rolls is due to the right combination and quantity (PA/PE – 30 µm/70 µm and PA/PE – 30 µm/100 µm). Contact us if you wish to know more about the material, its quality and its distinction from other bag materials on the market.
- PC – polycarbonate Lexan – one of the best plastic materials on the market. Its main advantages are they are shock-resistant and don't absorb the food's colour or odour. That is why we have chosen this material for our containers for storing food in vacuum.
- Stainless steel – knives and blades of garlic, onion and vegetable cutters. The material is developed in Japan with a special technique which ensures sharpness and long-term usage, while our products are manufactured nearby Metlika.
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) – high quality plastic known for its elasticity, shock-resistance and slightly shiny appearance. We use this material for our vacuum container lids and cutters.
Quality guarantee and Slovenian quality of products
Status’ products are developed and manufactured in Slovenia. They are the result of indigenous knowledge, experience and innovativeness. We are always making sure our products are in line with latest trends and our end users are up-to-date with the newest innovations.